Interested in getting involved with GlobalMentalHealth@Harvard? See below for current opportunities, including mental health-related fellowships, jobs, and other opportunities. You can also email us at GMH_Admin@hms.harvard.edu for more information.
Vacancies and opportunities
We're currently looking for student and trainee volunteers to help us plan next spring's GlobalMentalHealth@Harvard Open Day. Email GMH_Admin@hms.harvard.edu to express your interest.
- Center for Behavioral Intervention Technologies, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University
- Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Launched in May 2017, MannMukti aims to encourage healthy, open dialogue of mental health issues in the South Asian community in an effort to remove stigma, improve awareness and promote self-care. Positions include: Director of Operations, VP Podcasts, Podcast Co-Producer, Graphic Designer, Development Chair. Apply here
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore and join the network
Your solidarity will enable our vision to be realized. We need your support, in the form of your engagement, ideas and gifts, for our plans to:
1. Generate knowledge to promote innovative inter-disciplinary research to address the urgent challenges of prevention of mental health problems and the implementation of effective interventions at scale;
2. Create a virtual knowledge hub that serves as a global resource, where information about mental health and clinical skills are synthesized and disseminated to diverse communities and stakeholders;
3. Facilitate the establishment of a global financing mechanism for mental health;
4. Translate knowledge into action on the ground to support the scale-up of services to under-served communities in the US and around the world through creation of an expert technical support unit bridging expertise in research, education, service, advocacy and policy reform.
5. Build capacity to implement sustained, model mental health programs that integrate training and education research and service; 6. Build our academic community through development of a series of curated, annual events.
Email us at GMH_Admin@hms.harvard.edu if you'd like to talk more about supporting GMH@Harvard.