Global Mental Health Impact Stories
Interested? Here’s how to submit:
We want to hear from you! We know our readers are passionate about mental health and have a diverse range of experiences, and we would like to learn from you. Whether you are actively working in the field of global mental health or have in the past we welcome you to write a short piece about your work and insight for others. Pieces from all career levels – student organizations, clinical work, research, non-profit management, etc. – will be considered so that we can capture a wide array of perspectives and voices throughout our community.
- Write a short piece (maximum of 800 words)
- Write for a general audience (i.e. use a non-academic tone and avoid acronyms and terms specific only to your organization)
- Provide links to your organization and/or any references
- If you wish, attach a photo (in a separate jpg or png file)
- Submit a word file (no pdfs)
- Email the piece to the GMH@Harvard Communications Executive Working Group (emails listed below) with the subject line “GMH Experiences”.
What happens next:
The GMH@Harvard Communications Executive Working Group will review all submissions on a rolling basis and work with select authors to refine their piece for publication. We look forward to helping you share your story.