Global Mental Health @MentalHealthForAllLab
Through a combination of teaching, networking, collaborative research and engagement with other institutions, innovators, and communities, we seek to build the capacity of future generations of scholars in this field and to resolve the most pressing challenges in global mental health.
Read more about some of our programming activities below:
- GlobalMentalHealth@MentalHealthForAllLab Student Research Assistant Program
- Global Mental Health Impact Stories – submit a story!
- Priority GMH@MentalHealthForAllLab Workstreams
- Mental Health & COVID-19 Research Collaborative MassCPR Sub-Working Group
- Past GMH@MentalHealthForAllLab Events